Information is key to sustainable development
Make the transistion from operational work to monitoring smooth and not a fraction.
We understand social as well as data science.
Specific tailor-made Information Systems deliver data for project management and impartial indicator monitoring.
- Successful projects and their synergies become more visible and easier to manage.
- The toolbox remains with the partner after the end of the project.
- The initial assessment bases upon national, regional, and international policies, agendas, and plans. Indicators, data needs, and potential data delivering institutions are identified.
- The feasibility assessment portrays alternative options for implementation, and also names efforts and benefits.
- During the planning phase all interested stakeholders are involved. An efficient and effective solution is already visible.
- Mandatory Requirements Specification facilitates tendering.
- Our Monitoring and Quality Management maintain the implementation.
- The final report examines all phases of the project and includes core aspects of sustainable development.